Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, you have thought about it for weeks, months, years. You want the day to last forever, imagine if you could capture every moment in time and replay it as often as you like for the rest of your lives? Every smile, kiss, glance, tear, laugh, the moments which you might not have seen with your own eyes, but are being taken and recorded for you to remember forever without you even realising they are being captured.
My style speaks for itself, I create a documentary, from the bride and groom getting ready, the ceremony and exchanging of vows, the reception, cutting of the cake and the first dance.
I ensure that every moment, every little detail that you have worked so hard to create is not forgotten.
I don’t want you to feel conscious that you are being photographed, I work discreetly not make you feel uncomfortable to you or your guests. I blend into the background to record your day in a very natural style. Your wedding day is about sharing your love with the people who are around you. The photographs record the laughs, love and great moments of your day. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your wedding.
What I offer?
- A pre-wedding meeting with the bride and groom, talk about your day, your plans, how you visualise the photos of your day and give any advice I can. I want to work with the bride and groom and ensure I take the photos you want.
- Full day or half day coverage of your wedding – how long would you like me there.
- Wedding travel
- Engagement Photo Shoot
Your wedding photos are treasures, I present them to you in a gorgeous presentation box, which has personal touches for each bride and groom.
- USB stick: All of your photos will be provided on a wooden USB stick in a stunning wooden presentation box.
- A private online gallery of the edited photos will be provided (which is password protected) to share with friends and family.
- Photo book a beautifully created and carefully designed photo book, which is a fantastic memory of your wedding.
- Memory Magic Book – this is a unique and bespoke video book which is tailored for each bride and groom showcasing the photos of your fabulous day. A beautiful memory of your wedding day played along side your wedding sound track. Brilliant to show to family and friends and watch over and over again.
Extra options available: Would you like me to stay for longer? Get extra copies of your wedding photo book or Memory Magic Book for your family & friends? Happy to discuss these along anything else you would like to discuss.
It’s simple I have one price for everything, full coverage of your wedding day from preparation on the day all the way through to the party. All images edited and delivered to you within 3-4 weeks. Cost: £1,000 this also includes – photos on a USB stick with presentation box and a private online gallery (which is password protected). You will also receive a photo book which I have tailored made for you, which will be a fantastic memory of your day.
Optional: Memory Magic Book, a fantastic and unique book showcasing the photos of your amazing day. Price: £200
**Current offer: free engagement photo shoot with every new wedding booking
I offer the flexibility to tailor something bespoke for you.
Like what you see and what to book?
If you would like to enquiry about my availability or discuss your wedding plans with me please email email@example.com or complete my enquiry form, or give me a call 07590 507826. I look forward to hearing from you.
Recent Weddings & Engagement photo shoots
Charlotte & Jamie – click here to see photos
Simon & Ruth – click here to see photos
Kirsty & Rob – click here to see photos
Simon & Jane – click here to see photos
Andy & Steph – click here to see photos
Ben & Jane – click here to see photos
Nick & Nikki – click here to see photos
Paul & Hannah – click here to see photos
Engagement photo shoot with Joe & Annabel – click here to see photos
Feedback from my wonderful couples and professionals
“Probably one of the most professional, pleasant and helpful photographers we’ve ever encountered!”
“You’re a very lovely person, who is very easy going and fun!! You were just what I needed when I was full of nerves.”
“Lots of people commented as to how hard you worked on the day, while staying in the background. Exactly what we wanted!”
“Words can really not express just how amazingly happy we are that you agreed to be our photographer. You are amazing Claire and the images you captured are stunning. You have captured everything in the people we love at their best. That is, they are smiling, having fun and making fools of themselves!”
To read feedback from some of my fabulous couples and some of the amazing professionals I have worked with – click here